Our highly-sought after fellowship is built to cater for Africa’s best talent across all fields. Every Africave fellow is matched with a personal mentor and taps into our network of partners and advisors for career and entrepreneurial development.
Who becomes an Africave Fellow?
Africave’s inaugural fellows have built an electricity plant from scrap that powers seven communities in Sierra Leone; are creating an affordable and all-natural solution to end malaria in Ghana; are South Africa’s Under-12 Diving champion; have been invited to the Nobel Prize award ceremony; have spoken at TEDx events; are one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in Nigeria, and are on South Africa’s team at the 2019 World Gymnaestrada Games.
Eligible candidates possess:
- Citizenship of an African country
- Demonstrated Academic Excellence, evidenced by academic transcripts, fellowships, etc
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition
- Professional accomplishment e.g internships, work experience useful
- Demonstrate resilience and commitment to the development of Africa
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive, and willingness to learn, try new approaches and drive resolution of issues.
- A desire to proactively grow personally, entrepreneurially and professionally
- A deep sense of cultural commitment to the development of Africa and its people.
- A positive and proactive approach to building relationships
*Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview to assess their fit for the fellowship.APPLY